Summer Series 2023
This event has ended, but you can watch the recorded lessons below at your convenience!
"Walking by, and Bearing Fruit of the Spirit" (Galatians 5.16-26)
Join us every Wednesday @ 7:00 PM this summer for our Summer Series, "Walking By and Bearing Fruit of the Spirit." We'll be studying Galatians 5.16-26 and consider what these fruit look like in our lives as we choose to keep in step with the Spirit.
The past several years our themes have emphasized the importance of the word in action through faith. The goal for this series is to reinforce the need for us to live as spiritual people through the choices we make. Join us as we dedicate this time to becoming more like Jesus!
Summer Series Schedule
- June 7 : "The desires of the flesh are against the Spirit" (Reagan McClenny)
- June 14: "The works of the flesh are evident" (Ben Lee)
- June 21: "The fruit of the Spirit is love" (Nathan Hersey)
- June 28: "The fruit of the Spirit is joy" (Rickie Jenkins)
- July 5: "The fruit of the Spirit is peace" (Mark Roberts)
- July 12: "The fruit of the Spirit is patience" (Terry Slack)
- July 19: "The fruit of the Spirit is kindness" (Aaron Kemple)
- July 26: "The fruit of the Spirit is goodness" (Matt Perez)
- August 2: "The fruit of the Spirit is faithfulness" (Ryan King)
- August 9: "The fruit of the Spirit is gentleness" (Jacob Hudgins)
- August 16: "The fruit of the Spirit is self-control" (Tim Jennings)
- August 23: "Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh" (Randy Harshbarger)
- August 30: "If we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit" (Kris Emerson)
- We'll meet every Wednesday @ 7:00PM. The bible study usually lasts about an hour.
- Our address is 310 W. Pearl Street, Granbury, TX 76049. We're just a few blocks west of the Granbury square, down from Babe's on the right.