Daily Bible Readings
As a church, we are following a plan called "Looking to the Faithful." This reading plan has been designed to put our focus on the words and work of great people of faith, as well as the Author of our Faith: Jesus.
The selected readings will take us through...
- The life of Abraham and David: two of the most crucial characters in the lineage of Jesus.
- Some of the final letters written by Paul, Peter & John. Also, the letters written by Paul while he was in prison.
- Luke & Matthew’s account of the gospel.
Please join us and be sure to read the weekly blog as a guide!
- 2022 Spring Bible Reading Plan (5-days a week)
- Click here for weekly thoughts about the bible reading
Read Your Bible Each And Every Day
Although God speaks to us daily through his creation and His providence, it is only through the Bible that God speaks to us on our moral nature, relations, and destiny. The scriptures themselves encourage us to spend time in His Word.
- Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you… (Col 3:16).
- These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. (Deut 6:6).
- Sanctify them in truth; Your word is truth. (John 17:17).
Here are some other suggested daily readings to help you read through the entire Bible in one year: