Daily Bible Readings
To supplement our theme of "The Mind of Christ", the Downtown church will be reading through the gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John). This reading plan is a great starter plan if you are trying to build a bible reading habit.
- 2019 Daily Gospels Bible Reading Plan (5-days a week)
- Click here for weekly thoughts about the bible reading
Read Your Bible Each And Every Day
Although God speaks to us daily through his creation and His providence, it is only through the Bible that God speaks to us on our moral nature, relations, and destiny. The scriptures themselves encourage us to spend time in His Word.
- Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you… (Col 3:16).
- These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. (Deut 6:6).
- Sanctify them in truth; Your word is truth. (John 17:17).
Here are some other suggested daily readings to help you read through the entire Bible in one year: